To inspire and facilitate library success by providing member libraries iwth the tools to serve, empower and lead their communities.
We envision a network of amazing libraries. IFLS staff and our partner libraries collaborate to provide outstanding, engaged and inclusive services that contribute to informed, connected and literate communities.
Board of Trustees
The IFLS trustees are appointed by the 10 participating county boards. Trustees can be county board supervisors or citizens designees; either type can serve unlimited three-year terms. Each county is represented by 1-3 trustees, based on county population. Trustees meet six times each year (Jan., March, May, July, Sept. and Nov.) on the fourth Wednesday of the month. All meetings are open to the public and most are held in the IFLS conference room. During the first meeting of the year, the board selects its Executive Committee, which meets six times each year (Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct. and Dec.).
Map and Directions to IFLS
1538 Truax Blvd, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Driving Directions from the West or East on Interstate 94
- Take exit 59 and merge right onto Highway 12/312 (aka 124 - North Crossing)
- Exit Right onto Clairemont (Hwy 12)
- Make an immediate left turn onto Truax. IFLS will be on your left in about 1/4 mile.
- Alternate: Stay on Hwy 312 (aka 124) to the stoplight at Jeffers Rd. Turn Right.
- Jeffers ends at Truax. Turn Right onto Truax for a long block. IFLS will be on your right.
Driving Directions from the North on Highway 53/312 (aka 124)
- Exit right onto Hwy 312 (aka 124 - North Crossing)
- Cross the river to the stoplights at Jeffers Rd.
- Turn left onto Jeffers.
- Jeffers ends at Truax. Turn Right onto Truax for a long block. IFLS will be on your right
To learn more about key issues, events, promotions, and general information at libraries in Barron, Chippewa, Dunn, Eau Claire, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Price, Rusk, and St. Croix counties, contact Rebecca Kilde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss key issues facing America’s libraries and librarians and to talk to an American Library Association (ALA) spokesperson, contact Macey Morales, Manager of Media Relations, at 312-280-4393, or email@example.com.