Programs & services for your community
Click to learn more.
Click to go to MyVote for Voter Information and Online Registration
Questions for Rethinking Policies with Access in Mind (click for toggle)
When considering whether to implement or change a policy, rule or guideline, _____ Public Library considers the following:
▪ Is this a legal expectation required as a public non-profit organization and/or by city, county, state and/or federal statute?
▪ Will this attract and retain children, individuals, families, volunteers, and partners who reflect a broad interpretation of diversity?
▪ Will this reflect best practices and principles in the field of library science?
▪ Will this enhance the quality of the library learning environment?
▪ Will this ensure an equitable and uniform opportunity for participation in learning experiences?
▪ Will this promote and expect efficient and effective use of
Focus on Poverty: Self Study
This list of resources, books, videos, articles, and exercises