Questions for Rethinking Policies with Access in Mind
When considering whether to implement or change a policy, rule or guideline, _____ Public Library considers the following:
▪ Is this a legal expectation required as a public non-profit organization and/or by city, county, state and/or federal statute?
▪ Will this attract and retain children, individuals, families, volunteers, and partners who reflect a broad interpretation of diversity?
▪ Will this reflect best practices and principles in the field of library science?
▪ Will this enhance the quality of the library learning environment?
▪ Will this ensure an equitable and uniform opportunity for participation in learning experiences?
▪ Will this promote and expect efficient and effective use of
Focus on Poverty: Self Study
This list of resources, books, videos, articles, and exercises