Marketing and Advocacy
Canva template for River Falls rack card designs.
Annual Report resources
- Anne Hamland’s adding Annual Report info to your website video
- You can now download infographic reports with your library’s 2020 annual report data by logging in to the reporting portal and following the directions in the Accessing Annual Report Infographics guide. When you login, you’ll see five new infographic templates for circulation and materials, programming, technology, adult services, and youth services statistics that will download as .XML files that can be opened in Microsoft Word.
- Reb’s Canva template, short and sweet.
Libraries Step Up toolkit
Net Neutrality: The Library Responses to Neutrality Issues document was compiled by various System Staff and the Division for Libraries and Technology (DPI) for all of the systems to share with our member libraries. We all hope that the foundational statements and sample elevator speeches will be useful.
Anne’s curbside counter Facebook post templates.
- It’s the Right Thing To Do Canva documents. Copy before you edit! It should say “It’s the Right Thing to Do”. Use jpg or png for Facebook posts and remember to include alt text in all your Facebook images.
- We’re in the Together poster.
- Older “Our Library Is…” posters
- Posters for libraries from Wyoming: “Wearing is Caring”
MORE e-card Facebook post or blurb graphic Suggested text: If you don’t have a regular library card from a MORE-member library and you’re a Wisconsin resident, you can get an e-card to use MORE’s shared electronic resources. Find the e-card self-registration form here.
Divi’s Countdown Timer module is fully customizable and easy to install. Use it to draw attention to any big event, like the beginning of Summer Reading Programs. (This one is counting down to June 1.)
Divi’s Countdown Timer module
Here are the design and marketing support that IFLS offers:
- Annual bulk library card order (November), library card design.
- Marketing Monday, an e-letter about design and marketing.
- Logo design: Reb has been designing logos for almost 30 years. If you don’t like her style, Reb can help you make sure that the logo you design comes in the formats you need to be used for small and large scale applications. Here are some examples of Reb’s work: Wilberg Memorial Public Library of Osceola, Glenwood City (from student-created sketch), Turtle Lake, Mosaic on a Stick, Spring Hill Community Farm
- Marketing strategies.
- General design assistance: (Somerset info sheet, Lisa requested help with the Menomonie Public Library annual report brochure), accessibility, editing (I encourage Plain Language).
- And more. Just ask.
Your IFLS staff person for marketing and communications is Rebecca Kilde (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions about advocacy can go to John Thompson (email@example.com).
Marketing Monday Archives