- Help Desk
- Technology consulting
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Software troubleshooting
- Technology equipment purchases
- Antivirus software group rates
- Drive protection software group rates
- Pharos public computer time management software
- Wide area network
- Internal networking
- Public and staff wireless
- Grant writing and review
Policies and Rates
- Technical Support Policy
- Hardware and software support requirements
- Network Support Requirements
- Tech Support outside of policy – $40/hour + travel at $0.51/mile
- Equipment purchases – low rates through bulk discounts and state contracts + plus a small installation/setup fee. Submit a help desk ticket to receive a custom quote.
Confused? Submit a HelpDesk Ticket by Clicking the HelpDesk button.
It’s fast and efficient.
Libraries Using Divi/Wordpress
Anne Hamland is your go-to person for Divi/Wordpress site development and support. Go to the LEAN WI page for all of her excellent web development resources.
Divi Webmaster Office Hours
The second Tuesday of every month from 1 pm to 3 pm Anne will be waiting to help you figure out your Divi questions. Anne’s e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries Using Drupal
IFLS no longer provides support for Drupal websites. Contact Rebecca Kilde or submit a help-desk ticket if you’re having problems. Contact Anne if you’d like to migrate to Divi/Wordpress.