IFLS and MORE email lists
The following email lists accept posts from members only, and can be used by library directors and staff to pose questions, gather feedback and advice, advertise programs or job opportunities, or offer up giveaways. IFLS staff also regularly use these lists to distribute information.
Directors and staff are typically added to appropriate email lists when IFLS staff are notified of a new hire, but we may miss some! Please submit an IFLS HelpDesk ticket to request being added to an email list.
How to post
To post to a list, enter the list name below in the “To” field of a new email message, followed by @lists.iflsweb.org. You can also reply to list postings sent by others using “Reply all.”
- Adultservices – Directors and staff at IFLS-member libraries involved in programs and services for adults
- More – Directors and staff at MORE-member libraries. This Week at MORE (TWAM) newsletter is sent via this list.
- Moreacq – Directors and staff at MORE-member libraries who work with Sierra’s Acquisitions product.
- Morebib – MORE Bibliographic Records and Standards Committee members
- Morecat – Cataloging Partners and MORE Cataloging staff
- Morecd – MORE Resource Sharing/Collection Development Committee members
- Moredir – Directors at MORE-member libraries
- Moreops – MORE Operations Committee members
- Morex – MORE Executive Committee members
- Morsel – Directors and staff at MORE-member libraries involved in collection development, including material selection. This is where media giveaways go!
- Pldirectors – Directors at IFLS-member libraries
- Plstaff – Directors and staff at IFLS-member libraries
- Youthservices – Directors and staff at IFLS-member libraries involved in services for young people
If you have questions about this page, please submit a HelpDesk ticket.